What if my delivery is damaged?
If your delivery is damaged in transit we must be notified within 24 hours. Please contact us online or ring us on 0161 819 6888. Please note:
Inspect goods before accepting delivery.
Packaging must be retained for inspection.
We pride ourselves on providing high quality products, and in the rare instance that goods are reported as received in less than excellent condition, this will be fully investigated.
What if I am unhappy with my purchase?
Total Safes wants all their customers to be pleased with their purchase. If for any reason you are not, please contact us online or ring us on 0161 819 6888 within 14 days to log a formal report.
What if my purchase is faulty?
If your purchase is faulty on arrival, please notify us within 24 hours so we can arrange a replacement.
If you have questions or concerns regarding our returns and guarantee policy, then please do feel free to get in touch with us or speak to us on: 0161 819 6888. Our lines are open from 8.30am to 5.00pm, Monday - Friday.
If a fault develops within 12 months, simply get in touch with us. We offer a 12 months warranty on all our products, that have been installed by own accredited engineers. We will provide repair, replacement or a refund should the item develop a fault within the first 12 months of purchase.
We are unable to over coverage on 12 month guarantees where a fault has developed after interference from the customer, or an external company.
After you have reported a fault to us we will initially provide technical assistance over the telephone to identify the issue and we will also attempt to fix the problem remotely. If the fault cannot be fixed remotely we will either send an engineer to site or arrange for the return of the item for repair, exchange or refund.
If we deem the product to be faulty (within the first 12 months of purchase) and the product has since been discontinued we will offer a refund or exchange with a product of similar quality and value.
Please note, if a product that is returned to us is then found not to have a manufacturers fault (ie in full working order) or to have sustained damage post sale, the buyer will be required to cover all relevant delivery costs before the goods can be released/returned.
How do I return my purchase?
You must contact us in writing within 14 working days of receipt of the goods. See returns policy below for further instruction.
(Please note, if the goods have been installed you may not be entitled to a refund, please see full T&Cs.)
Purchases may be returned to the company for a refund in the following manner:
- Before returning any item, the buyer must contact Total Safes in writing within Fourteen (14) days of the delivery date to log a formal report and obtain a Returns Authorisation Code (RAC) number.
No returns will be accepted without a RAC number.
- Goods shall be returned to Total Safes or their named agent. ANY POSTAGE AND PACKING COSTS INCURRED ON RETURNED ITEMS ARE FOR THE BUYERS ACCOUNT AND ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
- In order to receive a refund, your purchase must be returned in "as-new" condition, unused, in original packaging and with all manuals and accessories.
- Refund of items listed as 'free delivery' will include a deduction of the original delivery costs incurred by ourselves + admin fee. This will be no more than 20% of individual product price PLUS surcharge if delivered to a location outside UK mainland.
- Please allow up to thirty-one (31) days for refunds to be processed and credited to your account.
- Exclusions to the Returns Policy include "made to order" items. These are items that have been built to specification or items that were 'standard supply' with custom options applied (lock upgrades, changes to fixing holes, door modifications, etc).