Phoenix Fortress SS1185E Size 1 S2 Security Safe with Electronic Lock
- The Phoenix Fortress SS1180 series is a range of high security safes designed and tested to the latest European test standards.
- SECURITY PROTECTION: Tested to the prestigious European S2 Security standard EN14450 giving cash cover of £4,000 or Valuables cover of £40,000.
- APPROVALS: UK Police preferred specification (Seccured by Design scheme) and the Association of Insurance Surveyors (AiS)
- LOCKING: Fitted with a high security VDS class 1 electronic lock with time delay function
- CONSTRUCTION: Double wall construction with anti drill plates.
- FIXING: Ready prepared for floor or wall fixing, with fixing bolts for concrete floors or brick walls supplied.
- COLOUR/FINISH: Finished in a high quality scratch resistant paint RAL9003 White.
- SPECIAL FEATURES - Suitable for storage of controlled drugs whose active ingredients do not exceed 500 grams.
Also available with Keylock - Phoenix Fortress SS1185K
The Phoenix Fortress range is approved by the Association of Insurance Surveyors and are also Secured by Design accredited products meeting the police approved standards
|Security Certificate:||EN14450 - ECB.S Certified|
|Lock Certificate:||VDS Class 1|
Construction And Security
|Construction:||Double wall construction with anti drill plates|
|Fixing Hole:||Rear or Base Fixing|
|Fixing Bolts Included:||Yes|
|External Dimensions (HxWxD) mm:||1000 x 440 x 400|
|Internal Dimensions (HxWxD) mm:||915 x 360 x 300|
Lead Time: Variable Please see product Tab
Free Doorstep Delivery., these are delivered by a range of couriers and dropped off at your door
Installation to Ground Floor Location
Lead Time: 10 - 14 Days to Install
This can include but not exceed 0-3 Entrance steps. If a suitable lift is available installation to an upper floor may be included. Please make sure that if you are having you safe bolted to a wooden floor to check for wiring and piping before our arrival as we are unable to check for pipes or wires