Phoenix Fire Commander FS1911E Size 1 Fire Safe with Electronic Lock
- PROTECTION (PAPER) Tested to the Swedish NT Fire 017 – 120 Paper standard, providing 120 minutes fire protection for paper documents.
- FIRE PROTECTION (DIGITAL MEDIA) Tested to MTC DIP120 - 60DM Fire Test standard providing up to 60 minutes fire protection for DVDs, memory sticks and hard drives.
- SECURITY PROTECTIONThe safe is recommended
for an overnight cash risk of £2,500.00 or £25,000.00
- DROP TEST Fire and impact tested from 9.1 metres for resistance to the impact of falling through the burning floors of a building.
- LOCKING Fitted with an advanced high security electronic lock with clear LED display, dual control, hidden code & scrambled code that can be programmed as standard.
- SPECIAL FEATURES Supplied with height adjustable shelves that also includes hanging rails for lateral files as standard. Optional pull out shelves & drawers available.
- COLOUR Finished in a high quality scratch resistant paint RAL9003 White.
|Lever Arch Capacity:||18|
|Fire Certificate:||NT Fire 017 - 120P, Tested by SP - Sweden, MTC DIP120 2013 60DM|
|Lock Certificate:||VdS Class 2|
Construction And Security
|Fixing Hole:||No Fixing|
|Fire Rating - Digital Media:||60 minutes|
|Fire Rating - Paper:||120 Minutes|
|Internal Dimensions (HxWxD) mm:||980 x 510 x 440|
|External Dimensions (HxWxD) mm:||1160 x 690 x 650|
|Lead Time:||5 Days|
Free Drop Off Delivery
Lead Time: Variable Please see product Tab
This is our standard Kerbside Drop off Delivery service Drop Off Delivery is on Tail Lift vechicle and it is the Customers Responsibility to move the Unit from Kerbside into their Premises. These Items will usually require 2 or more poeple to move.
Position Delivery - Ground Floor Location
Lead Time: 10 - 14 Days to Position
This for Items that cannot be installed or only require position delivery and no Installation.