Phoenix Citadel SS1193K Size 1 Fire & S2 Security Safe with Key Lock
- The Phoenix Citadel SS1190 series is designed and tested to the latest and prestigious European test standards for both Fire and Security Protection.
- SECURITY PROTECTION: Tested to the prestigious European S2 Security standard (EN14450 ECB.S certified) giving cash cover of £4,000 or Valuables cover of £40,000
- FIRE PROTECTION (PAPER): Tested to the European LFS 30P Fire protection standard (EN15659 ECB.S Certified) giving 30 minutes fire protection for paper documents
- LOCKING: Fitted with a high security double bitted VDS class 1 keylock. Supplied with 2 keys
- CONSTRUCTION: Double wall construction with high grade concrete infill to provide both fire and burglary protection. Wall thickness of 56mm, door thickness 92mm with anti drill plates and re-locker protection
- FIXING: Ready prepared for floor fixing, with fixing bolts for concrete supplied.
- COLOUR/FINISH: Finished in a high quality scratch resistant paint RAL9003 White.
Also available in Electronic Lock - Phoenix Citadel SS1193E
The Phoenix Citadel range is approved by the Association of Insurance Surveyors and are also Secured by Design accredited products meeting the police approved standards
|Lock Certificate:||VDS class 1|
|Security Certificate:||EN14450 ECB.S certified|
|Fire Certificate:||EN15659 ECB.S Certified|
Construction And Security
|Construction:||Double wall construction with high grade concrete infill to provide both fire and burglary protection. Wall thickness of 56mm, door thickness 92mm with anti drill plates and re-locker protection|
|Fire Rating - Paper:||30 Minutes|
|Fixing Hole:||Base Fixing|
|Fixing Bolts Included:||Yes|
|Internal Dimensions (HxWxD) mm:||820 x 329 x 290|
|External Dimensions (HxWxD) mm:||950 x 440 x 450|
Free Drop Off Delivery
Lead Time: Variable Please see product Tab
This is our standard Kerbside Drop off Delivery service Drop Off Delivery is on Tail Lift vechicle and it is the Customers Responsibility to move the Unit from Kerbside into their Premises. These Items will usually require 2 or more poeple to move.
Installation to Ground Floor Location
Lead Time: 10 - 14 Days to Install
This can include but not exceed 0-3 Entrance steps. If a suitable lift is available installation to an upper floor may be included.